Friday, March 5, 2010

Congratulations to Lucia!!!

I received an email on Thursday from a wonderful former client - her name is Lucia.  She gave me permission to post her email so please have a read below and see the amazing figure this woman has maintained after her 10 Weeks To Wow! Weight Loss Program! - Lucia did 20 weeks to wow and WOW is certainly the way she looks :)  Congratulations Lucia!!!   (The highlights of the email are in BOLD, sorry if it is confusing to follow)

Subject: Lucia MacKenzie - Picture.... 1 year later and still holding within 5 lbs of set goal.


Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:33:27 -0500

From: lmackenzie@mibro.com

To: food_coach@hotmail.com

Hi Terri,


Just thought you would like a final picture, since you never did get one. I am very proud to say that it has been a year since I have been to the gym and still have been able to maintain my weight to within 5 pounds of the 124 lbs weight goal set by you when I first came to you. I am not always behaving, but I am mindful of where I came from and where I do not want to be ever again.


I am still fighting the exhaustion, but at least I am looking pretty good for a nearly 55 year old woman.


Hugs to you


You have my permission to use this on your blog.


Lucia

Lucia MacKenzie

From: Terri Patterson [mailto:food_coach@hotmail.com]


Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 1:39 PM

To: Lucia MacKenzie

Subject: RE: Lucia MacKenzie - Picture.... 1 year later and still holding within 5 lbs of set goal.

Hi Lucia,

Wow, thanks so much for that...you look incredible and congratulations for changing the way you think about food! I will absolutely use you as my next blog.

Thanks for keeping in touch!!
Your terrific :)


Your friend,
Terri Patterson, NWS
Food & Health Coach

416-841-1688
http://www.foodcoach-terri.blogspot.com/

http://www.10weekstowow.com/

nourish - heal - live
_______________________________________

Subject: RE: Lucia MacKenzie - Picture.... 1 year later and still holding within 5 lbs of set goal.


Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 14:10:36 -0500

From: lmackenzie@mibro.com

To: food_coach@hotmail.com

You are very welcome Terri.


I just wanted you and others to realize that if it hadn’t been for you, I would not be the size I am today; even with the gym. It was your teaching, guidance, patience and caring that has me in a size 8-10 instead of a size 16 and going up.


Hugs.


Lucia MacKenzie



2 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always seen her picture around the gym and wondered what happened to her. Its nice to know that after a year she has continued to keep the weight off. Thank for the motivation. You look great

 
At March 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forum[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to generate an income online.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home