Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Food Additives ~ CSPI’s Food Safety

On Sunday as I prepared my food for the following few days I wondered which one of my clients would also be planning out their food ...which would mean planning out their success really.


“If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail”

I always encourage my clients and friends to buy organics when they can. It has been proven that organic foods have less pesticides, herbicides, hormones and antibiotics. Another big problem with our food supply is the harmful dyes and various chemicals. Do you ever look at the ingredients list and ever wondered what the heck some of those things are?

See the attached link and get ready to blow your mind. Don’t hate on vegetables, get use to the idea that you will need to eat this food group FOREVER. This food group is filled with vitamins, minerals and fibre…which all have been proven to ward of many diseases. This has to be the biggest complaint I hear from people is the amount of vegetables that must be consumed on a daily basis. I think the bigger problem is the preparation of these foods...they won’t cut themselves up so you must do the work. But really in the grand scheme of things you must have 20 minutes twice a week to cut up your veggies and get them ready for the days ahead?

Okay, getting off topic….I really want you to read the attached link “Chemical Cuisine”

Food Additives ~ CSPI’s Food Safety

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home