Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toni!!!

Hello everyone!


I know it’s been weeks since I last updated my Blog life ...just got way too busy to balance everything and my clients are the most important people (next to my family of course)... something had to suffer so my apology’s.

About 5 weeks ago I started a “Corporate” 10 Weeks To Wow! Nutritional Weight Loss Program for a group of women at a business in Whitby. It’s a nice atmosphere and these ladies are making some really great progress. We get together once a week at lunch in a pre-booked boardroom. We have weekly weigh-ins coupled with good educational material. The education is key and once I’m done with you it will be impossible for you to grocery shop without being a more informed consumer.

On Tuesday we had our “5 week” re-take of photos. It is important for people to see the changes that happen so quickly when you feed your body the right nutrient balance and the proper amount of calories. (Remember; don’t let more than 2 hours go by without eating something)

One of my clients on the corporate program Toni A. started 5 weeks ago at 238.60 pounds. Toni has survived Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma...I knew she would do well since she already kicked the crap out of Cancer....this should be a walk in the park! Toni’s 5 week weigh-in 225.80 WOW!!!! This is so impressive...she does not cheat and has made physical activity part of who she is now. Her eating habits are terrific now and she will continue to have such great results as she is a fighter and also has this amazing husband at home that supports her and pushes her to be the best she can be. I can’t wait to see what the next 5 weeks bring! I was so impressed with her before and mid-way through photo’s I asked her if I could share them with you....she agreed! (Thanks Toni)



If you find yourself pressed for time in the evening’s and having a Corporate program at your work might be the missing link in your life...contact me and we can get a group program started at your work place right away. Keep in mind if you are the one who get’s this program going your 10 Weeks To Wow! Nutritional Weight Loss Program will be FREE. Also, a “Corporate Group Rate” will be applied to this program, so great savings for everyone. AND the most important thing is that in 10 Weeks it will be summer, what a great time to start getting healthy.
On a completely different note why is it we all love pizza? Why is pizza packed with sodium? Did you know that a 6” Personal Meat Lover’s Pizza from Pizza Hut has 720 calories and 1620 mg of sodium! Holy crap! I too love pizza and cannot stand the taste of pizza due to the huge amounts of salt. When you have a clean diet and then eat something that is loaded with salt you cannot stand the taste. I always love when my clients get to this point....and trust me if you eat clean and try this you too will come to the other side. It’s gross. One of my clients had this experience the previous weekend when she was out celebrating her grandson’s birthday and was given some pizza. By the way she has lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks...congrats Nancy S.

I went on the search for pizza and found at Pizza Hut you can have a “to the edge pizza” vegetarian 100 calories and 210 mg of sodium HOWEVER, if you order it with half the cheese you can reduce the calories and the sodium. Have a few pieces with a big salad....but again make this a treat as the crust is still made with white flour.

Congratulations to all my clients that are now doing Yoga as well...it was crazy this morning at Yoga...there must have been at least 10 of clients of mine now participating in this Thursday morning “Gentle Yoga” class. Keep up the great effort.

I also want to congratulate my biggest losers this week: Debbie A., Karin H., Sura M., Sandra C., Tanya L., Saahra R., Dana E., Jasmin S., Elizabeth N., Felica N., Valene B., Vanda W., Vicky C., Nancy C., Rafeena S., Vivian E., Margaret B., Stephanie E., Grace A., Pamela E., Pamela A., Lil S., Toni  A., Nancy S., Tessie B., Kara S. 

All you ladies are doing so well please keep up the good work. You are becoming healthy and you all look fabulous. Thanks for making my job so worth while...I love you all and I love the friendships we have established.

1 Comments:

At April 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Magda said...

WOW.. Toni is a great inspiration!! Makes me feel kind of guilty cuz I have really no excuse to get myself more active.. I work in a gym for goodness sakes!! Her story makes me want to get up and just do it! I love reading about other ladies doing the program, it really makes you feel supportedknowing there a many ladies on the same path.. all trying to make a difference in their own personal health and in consequence everyone that lives with them ie: usbands, kids etc..
TONI!! WAY TO GO!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home